- Reward Policy
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Genome Cash balance.
- Registering on the site.
- Subscribing to a newsletter for the first time.
- Review Submission — Earn Genome Cash for submitting product reviews.
- New Tag Submission — Earn Genome Cash for adding tags to products.
- Sending Invitations — Earn Genome Cash by inviting your friends to join the site.
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn Genome Cash for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site.
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn Genome Cash for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale.
The value of Genome Cash is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to Genome Cash, and an exchange rate of Genome Cash earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
You can redeem your Genome Cash at checkout. If you have accumulated enough Genome Cash to redeem them you will have the option of using Genome Cash as one of the payment methods. The option to use Genome Cash, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable Genome Cash can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Genome Cash may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your Genome Cash until you accrue a minimum number of Genome Cash, at which Genome Cash they will become available for redemption. Genome Cash may also be capped at the maximum value of Genome Cash which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued Genome Cash before you are able to earn more Genome Cash.
You have the ability to view and manage your Genome Cash through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total Genome Cash (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum Genome Cash limit and a cumulative history of Genome Cash acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding Genome Cash, including expiration notifications.
Genome Cash can be set to expire. Points will expire in the order form which they were first earned.Note:
- Points can be used as store credit in our system only. Redeeming to cash is not allowed.
- You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose Genome Cash, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Genome Cash section of the My Account area.