COVID-19 TEST CENTRE AT HYDERABAD AIRPORT
FLY SAFE, ARRIVE WELL.
How do I avail this test?
- Fill out the form given above
- Make sure you have your passport number handy
- Carry a print out of this form and walk-in to our testing-site at the Transfer Services area just before Immigration (for arrival passengers) or to the testing site outside the International Departures terminal (for departure passengers)
When will I get my result?
You will get your results in 24-30 hours for arriving passengers
Is this a PCR, antigen or antibody test?
This is an RT-PCR test, which is the only test accepted for travel purposes. The test is reliable and is conducted at our GMR approved lab, with ICMR and NABL accreditation.
Where can I wait for the result?
You will have lounge access, as well as access to a designated waiting area.
What if I test Positive?
You will be informed of the next steps as per State health and safety guidelines.
How to book the test?
Call our 24x7 support 1800-102-4595 to book a test or fill the form above. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT RT PCR TEST AT HYDERABAD AIRPORT
Yes, there are three facilities at the airport:
- International Arrivals prior to Immigration (Transfer Services)
- International Departures outside the building, beside Bikanerwala
- Domestic Arrivals, beside Airport Information Counter
- All international and domestic departure travellers
- All international and domestic arrival travellers
- Families of passengers who wish to get tested
- GMR Staff
- Crew members and other airport community staff
- Anyone who wants to get tested proactively
- CoviSafe Consent Form (don’t forget to fill out all mandatory details)
- For Indians - Aadhar card or a government photo ID to support the current address and phone number required at the time of sample collection (for Indians)
- For passengers at the Departure Terminal - Passport or Aadhaar card
- For employees and airport community staff - please carry a valid ID card
The sample used is an Oropharyngeal swab sample for an RT PCR test.
- For international passengers arriving in Hyderabad (non-transit): the turnaround time is 24-30 hours.
- For international passengers arriving in Hyderabad (transit): the turnaround time is 6-8 hours.
- For all other passengers (domestic and international): You can get the report as early as 1.5 hours.
Call us at 1800-102-4595 (toll-free) or enquire at our kiosk to know more.
For International Arrival Passengers:
Latest Guidelines as per the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India , dated 17th Feb 2021: Here is the link
Enlisting the key points from the guidelines:
- On Arrival, self paid RT-PCR Test is mandatory for all international arrival passengers from Middle East, UK, Brazil and Europe.
- Passengers are also expected to present a covid negative certificate upon International arrival (holds true for all arrival passengers)
For International Departure Passengers:
- Mostly all passengers travelling abroad need to carry a negative RT-PCR report on the boarding gate. You can check with your arriving country and respective airlines prior to travel.
For International arrival transit passengers, there is a designated waiting lounge dedicated for you. Currently this service is not available for passengers at the departure terminal. Mapmygenome will intimate you as soon as this service becomes available for all. Meanwhile they can wait at the airport village.
For arrival transit passengers waiting at the lounge, the cost of the service includes one meal and beverage from a fixed menu available with the team on site. Passengers also have the option of ordering food and beverages from the said menu at a cost. Kindly contact the on-site lounge staff to avail this service.
All safety measures for social distancing and sanitization are taken at the testing facility by our staff. All passengers have to wear a mask while waiting and follow social distancing norms. The sampling booths are sanitized after every sample collection and fumigation of the sampling and waiting area is done on a daily basis.
For giving samples at the airport and to know directions - please call either of our Airport Duty Numbers. +91 9392922173, 8688310054.
If you want to join the 24 × 7 live chat with customer care executives for a report or scheduling a test, reach out to 8688310052 on Whatsapp.
For assistance regarding COVID test within the city, reach our counter at Domestic Arrivals or call at Toll free Number: 18001024595.
Yes, as per the guidelines you need to make sure that the diagnostic lab where you are getting your COVID test done offers you QR coded reports. We are happy to tell you that if you are travelling from Hyderabad, our labs in Madhapur and at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport offer QR coded reports. The reports are stored in our secure Laboratory Information Management System server. Your reports here will only be visible to people with whom you share the QR code.
- Invoice Copy
- A sticker containing your MMG ID with a QR Code. This is your reference number.