COVID-19 RT-PCR TEST
Mapmygenome has been approved by ICMR to conduct the COVID-19 Test (Reg No. MMGIPHT)
BOOK COVID-19 RT-PCR TEST ONLINE
What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
COVID-19 stands for CoronaVirus Disease (first reported in 2019) caused by a novel virus SARS-CoV-2 (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2). SARS-CoV-2 is a retrovirus (RNA is its genetic material). An infectious disease with symptoms ranging from flu-like manifestations to acute respiratory distress that could be fatal, COVID-19 is now a global pandemic. Current estimates say that COVID-19 has an IFR (Infection Fatality Rate) of about 0.2%
Who should get tested?
If you have acute onset of fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing, loss of taste or smell, fever or chills, headache, sore throat, fatigue, diarrhea, body ache, vomiting, runny nose or congestion then visit your nearest hospital. Let the doctor decide if you need COVID-19 testing, depending on factors such as contact with any suspected patients or travel history.
How to book the test?
Call our 24x7 support 1800-102-4595 to book a test or fill the form above. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mapmygenome Collection Centre
Mapmygenome LtdRoyal Demeure, HUDA Techno Enclave,
Plot No. 12/2, Sector-1, Madhapur, Hyderabad,
P: (+91) 93913 61005
Days: Sunday - Saturday
Timings: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Well Care Clinics
Well Care Clinics2nd Floor, Kondapride,
Road no.1, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
P: (+91) 73820 44444 Days: Monday - Saturday
Timings: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Aster Prime Hospital
Aster Prime HospitalPlot No 4, HMDA Maitrivanam,
Satyam Theatre Rd, beside Blue Fox Hotel,
Kumar Basti, Srinivasa Nagar,
Ameerpet, Hyderabad, P: (+91) 86883 10054 Days: Monday, Wednesday & Saturday
Timings: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Documents to be presented for getting COVID-19 tested
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- For Covid-19 RT-PCR Test at our centre, the cost is Rs. 2500/- (Price includes test cost (2200/-) and collection/PPE cost (300/-)
- For booking a sample collection at home, the price is Rs. 3100/-. The minimum number of sample pickups should be 4 people.
- Payment Method (We accept Google Pay, PayTM, PhonePay, BHIM, UPI OR cash). The most common method is via https://mapmygenome.in/covid-19-testing-in-india.
- Pro-Tip: You can pay, book an appointment and fill the form online before taking the test. This makes our testing experience way safer and quicker!
Antibody Test: This test is done to test for any past infections caused by the virus. The test results show the presence/absence of antibodies in the blood (proteins that help fight against any infections).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT RT PCR TEST AT HYDERABAD AIRPORT
- Arriving transit passengers and Departing passengers
- Families of passengers who wish to get tested
- GMR Staff
- Crew members and airport community staff
- Passport or Aadhaar card
- For arriving passengers, a doctor’s prescription from the state doctor, passport, and Aadhaar card for Indians
- For employees and airport community staff - please carry a valid ID card
- Pregnant women
- Suffered a death in the family
- Suffering from serious illness (Description to be provided)
- Parents accompanied by children below 10 years.
- Covid-19 negative certificate (attach RT PCR test only)- Rapid Antigen /Antibody Test and PCR certificates from non-ICMR approved labs are not accepted