Interns (Genetic Counselling) | Location - Mumbai / Hyderabad | INDIA
We have some exciting Internship opportunities for you!
No. of positions: 20
Next batch begins: 07th June 2019
Software Engineer | Location - Hyderabad, India
Job code : Web Developer
Qualification : Any Graduation
- 3 - 5 years of industry server-side development experience and delivering industrial strength enterprise software products
Skill set :
- Develop and maintain high performance web applications using PHP, MySql, Apache, WordPress, Magento2x and Python tools.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of web services (SOAP, REST, etc).
- Strong understanding of browser security concerns, cross site scripting, SQL injection.
- Strong knowledge in Servlets, JSP, Java Script, Spring framework, Android Apps Development Hibernate and XML.
- Exposure in setting up:
- E-Commerce store
- Social media integration
- Payment gateway integration
- Third party software integration eg: live support
- Website performance optimization
- Hands on experience in Digital marketing and SEO.
- Good understanding of frameworks like MVC and Spring
- Develop and maintain SEO and Website performance optimization.
- Good problem solving and communication skills are added advantage.
- Design and maintain different modules of system.
- Writing high / low level design documents.
- Monitoring day-to-day activities of team members and Code-reviews.
Bioinformatics Analyst | Location - HYDERABAD | INDIA
- Must have basic understanding of molecular biology and Genomics.
- Experience in application development or must have expertise in programming using either of C / Perl / Python/Statistics.
- Experience in statistical programming using R /Bioconductor / Matlab.
- Strong concept in statistical and mathematical modelling.
- Experience in designing and developing the bioinformatics pipelines for NGS data Analysis.
- Must have minimum 3+ years of hands on experience in NGS data analysis such as RNA-Seq, Exome-Seq, WGS, De-Novo Assembly, Chip-Seq and downstream analysis.
- Knowledge in Targeted re-sequencing,GWAS and population genomics will be preferred.
- Must have experience working on open source software/Framework and commercial software for NGS data analysis and reporting.
- Should be aware of handling big data and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work as team as well as independently with minimal support
Sales Executive | Location - Hyderabad
Job code: SE
Qualification: Any Graduation
No. of positions: 3
Closing date: 15th January 2019
- 6 months to 5 years
- Identify potential leads on a region based approach and preparing Intelligent Summary Sheets about prospective customers.
- Preparing focused Power Point Presentations on products to facilitate the field s sales staff.
- Generate Quotations & Invoices when requested for by the Head of Sales Address web based Product and Quotation enquiries .
- Maintain Competitor and Market activity Report.(Product Comparison, Price comparison and Geographic preferences).
- Follow up of Leads and updating in CRM software.
- Coordination and tracking of logistics/shipments.
- Send introductory mails to prospects.
- Live Help Support.
- Cold calls to prospects.
- For any doubts or queries you contact us on email@example.com or call us at 040 – 66986813 / 66986700