Mini-Blotter for Spoligotyping ( MN45 )
The Mini-blotter instrument enable you to perform multiple antibody or probe incubations on a single membrane, using microliter volumes of reagent. Typical applications include monoclonal antibody screening on western blots, animal and human serum screening, and DNA probe hybridizations. Sample processing is streamlined through use of the Washing Manifold, which enables washing of all sample lanes, simultaneously. Reactions can be detected by all conventional methods, including enzyme conjugates, chemiluminescence and radiolabels.
- For membrane assays including Western, Northern, and Southern Blots and Checker-board Blots
- Requires microliter volumes, not milliliter volumes
- Multiple samples analyzed simultaneously
- No cross-contamination between channels
- Decrease processing time
- All results on a single membrane
- Compatible with all standard electrophoresis systems
Specifications are: 45 Channels, 110 ul - Channel Volume, 1.5 mm - Channel Width, 13 cms - Channel Length, and 13 cms - Blot Width.