The ultimate DNA based preventive health assessment product, Genomepatri is a once-in-a-lifetime, painless, simple saliva based test that scans your DNA for variations which give you insights into how you're built, right down to the molecular level. Get an assessment of your traits, drug response profile, nutritional needs, predisposition to over 100 conditions, and coupled with a personalised genetic counseling session, embark upon a journey towards a healthier life - with YOU in the driver's seat!
This includes: - Primary Genotype Report - Personalised Genetic Counseling session (~45 mins) - Recommendations report (An Action Plan for better health - personalised to your genetics)
Please click here for more information about Genomepatri Please email us for a brochure. email@example.com
Genomepatri™ is the new paradigm in personalized health. Uncover genetic strengths and weaknesses that influence your well-being. With Genomepatri™, you can take control and keep disease at bay. Be the healthiest version of YOU.
- Preventive screening and genetic analysis for 100+ different health conditions in a single report.
- Complete coverage of your health profile, including heart, lung, brain, skin/hair, autoimmune, endocrine and cancer panels.
- Holistic screening of physiological traits that affect your overall health.
- Profiling of nutrition, metabolism, immunity, psyche, addiction habits, etc. for identifying modifiable risk factors.
- Carrier status for enzyme deficiencies that can pass on to your offspring
- Drug response for ten commonly prescribed compounds.
- Personalized recommendations (diet, lifestyle and screening tests) for optimal health
Please see https://mapmygenome.in/genomepatri-about for more details about Genomepatri™
Call our toll free no in India at 18001024595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply chat with us 24 hours.
|Age||0-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-60, 61-70|
|Compare||Alcoholism, Blood sugar, Bone healthV, Caffeine consumption, Cancer, Carrier status, Cognitive, neuro, and psychological health, Diet pattern, Drug response, Gastroenterological Health, Heart health, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Nicotine dependence, Ocular health, Prostate health (men’s health), Resilience, Skin & hair, Weight management, Women's wellness|