MD - Pathology / Biochemistry
- 5 months
- MD - Pathology / Biochemistry - Experience - 2 to 4 years
The ideal candidate is a curious and qualified individual who will excel in both strategic and execution areas to implement initiatives to better the organization. To succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable taking on various responsibilities, including hiring and training, implementing programs, and acting as the organization's leader.
- Help lead efforts to launch new programs and grow the organization.
- Day to day administration.
- Reviewing slides and reports. To analyze internal and external quality assurance specimens / samples. Performing calibrations and running of controls as per SOP.
- Ensuring turnaround time of laboratory tests. Performing test within TAT as per defined Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- To incorporate result entry of tests performed. Making standard operating procedures for tests.
- Conducting training sessions/seminars for staff.
- Decreasing the cost per test by sourcing kits at optimal prices.
- Monitoring actual consumption of stocks versus the number of tests performed.
- Customer Care : Resolution of technical queries from patients, doctors and collection centers. Furnishing literature support for disputed results, if needed.
- Quality Assurance : Presenting the departments for International Audits as and when necessary.
- To ensure daily instrument maintenance.
- To maintain records of all reports.
- Maintain proper storage of specimens/samples as per SOP.
- Observing laboratory safety precautions in handling clinical specimens and running of tests.
- Assist in planning, organizing, monitoring various activities and processes of the section.
- Assist in sourcing alternatives available to achieve better efficiencies in cost and technology.
- Daily review of abnormal results.
- Reporting of Histopathology / Immunohistochemistry and Cytology.
- Monitor quality protocols.
- Servicing technical queries of doctors, sales & marketing team and internal departments.
- UG - MBBS - Medicine
- PG - M.S/M.D - Pathology / PhD in Biochemistry