MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- 2 weeks ago
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
The ideal candidate's favourite words are curiosity, learning, deadlines, aesthetic, programming. In this exciting role, you will be working on our App implementation and maintenance. will work in all phases of the development cycle: from concept to implementation.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- 2+ years of experience
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from kick-off to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Flutter
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically, Retrofit, Axios, Alamofire, third-party libraries.
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications