SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
- 5 months
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Lifesciences or related field of study
The ideal candidate will be a curious and diligent team builder responsible for managing the roadmap, pricing, packaging, and documentation of new product ideas. By maintaining good customer and market knowledge, this candidate will be able to successfully build and iterate on our products with a growing product team.
- Define the product vision and drive the roadmap for our clinical genomics products.
- Internalize and represent the customers' voice throughout the product lifecycle.
- Collect and measure key product metrics against goals to inform the success of each release and plan iterations accordingly.
- Translate market trends into a compelling product direction and vision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Lifesciences or related field of study.
- MBA from a good school would be a plus.
- 5+ years experience in product management.
- Experience with tools like Bitrix, Slack, Presentation and Design tools.