- 5 months
- Medical Advisor (Oncology) with Exp 1 to 4 years.
- A General Practitioner (GP) is an appropriately qualified and registered medical professional with knowledge and skills to provide personal, family and community orientated comprehensive primary care medical services to individuals.
- Educational background of M.B.B.S required and/or experience in genetics is desirable.
- As part of the general practice team, he/she is responsible for providing patient-centred, culturally appropriate, and individual holistic care to patients looking for medical advice around genetic disorders or preventive steps to combat chronic diseases.
- Reviewing patient’s history, conducting physical examinations and interpreting other necessary investigations as the patient’s condition mandates.
- Providing necessary medical advice based on diagnosis, whether a prescription, medical management in internal medicine, referral or transfer to another consultation facility.
- Completing clinical notes for the patient files.
- Provide post/pre genetic counseling for patients.
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs, design and implement programs and evaluate results.
- Participating in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care needs.
- Participating in decision-making related to patient care with other department staff where required.
- Writing/Editing and reviewing Medical Blogs.
- Knowledge of managed healthcare systems, medical quality assurance, quality improvement and risk management.
- Knowledge of NABL lab processes.