Legal Officer on Contract basis
- 5 months
Duties and responsibilities:
- Performing various tasks related to legal matters in a company.
- Providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters.
- Preparing legal letters, agreements for mergers, acquisitions etc.
- Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in an organization.
- Studying contracts and legal documents to make sure that it is in the organization’s interests.
- Handling lawsuits of the company.
- Report preparation for assessment and presentation before the senior officials.
- Negotiating contracts for the company.
- Filing lawsuits in the court for the company.
- Studying lawsuits filed by an individual or other business and find appropriate methods to save and ensure minimum loss to the company.
- Securing company and it’s all possessions from any illegal problems.
- Documenting and keeping all the legal documents (Employee/ Company related )securely.