- 6 months
- Exp: 2 to 7 years of experience
- Talk to various clients who visit hospitals and clinics to obtain comprehensive medical check-ups and document their family history and other findings.
- Discuss testing options and the associated risks, benefits, and limitations with clients and families
- Interpret laboratory results and communicate findings to the clients.
- Counsel clients and family members by providing information, education, or reassurance regarding genetic risks for specific disorders or syndromes.
- Recommend diagnostic tests by consulting your supervisor based on the need
- Write detailed recommendations to provide information regarding their report and complex genetic concepts for clients or referring physicians
- Conducting CMEs to educate the medical personnel, physicians and Mapmygenome staff on the advancement in clinical genetics
- Willing to work for Concept Selling, Good convincing & negotiating skills.
- As a Genetic Counselor, you will be Responsible for counseling Individuals in Corporate Hospitals/ Diagnostic Centers/ Wellness centers for our Unique Prognostic and Diagnostic Genetic Tests
- Identify and attend potential conferences and events to develop relationships with prospects.