- 6 months
- Ex: 2 to 7 years of experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Product upgrades: Promote Mapmygenome products portfolio and to provide complete application support & market development for products to both Life science & Molecular diagnostics customers.Technical upgrades in existing personal genomics products if any.
- Analysis and Reporting: Data and report review; troubleshooting; delivery and client queries BD and sales activity - training material, group sessions and on-call tech support for internal team; tech support for new collaborators/partners POC for partners/service providers wrt genomics products - pricing info, sample registration, data delivery - via call/email.
- Responsible for enhancing customer satisfaction: Customer complaints, BD queries, report despatch and GC/communications support and to maintain the TAT for every requirement/query Technical/non-technical.
- Training: Providing training & technical support to the sales/ Lab team & customers for the products for promoting Mapmygenome Products.
- Marketing support : Provide web content (for digital marketing) as and when required and planning and executing all activities - Events & promotions.
- Customer focus: Proactively finding and developing new business opportunities and accounts for the Company’s Services division.
- Monitors all aspects of a product life cycle, including long- and short-term development and marketing.
- Presenting and demonstrating solutions to Clients.
- Stays abreast of trends in the marketplace to ensure the product's competitive position.
- Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions
- Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings.
- Carrying out Internal documentation and training
- Working closely with clients to agree on Business Requirement Documents