Corporate Sales Manager
- 2 weeks ago
- Any Graduation
Experience: 2 to 7 years
1) Experience in handling Large corporate accounts, preference given to applicants with prior experience in promoting Employee Health Benefits to corporates.
2) To generate leads through Virtual Meetings, emails, cold calls, and Personal Meetings.
3) Regular follow-up with prospects to move the sales funnel and achieve assigned individual targets.
4) Good Negotiation and communication skills.
5) Manage all the leads/prospects through a CRM tool and timely proposals to prospects.
6) Maximize profits by upselling and cross-selling additional products.
7)Candidates should be from Healthcare or Insurance Industry.