- Hyderabad | India
- 6 months
- Any Graduation with 5+ years of experience
- Packing & dispatching of kits to the customers and distributors across client locations in accordance to the route & TAT defined
- Monitoring delivery of kits and ensure timely delivery and raising escalation in case of delays
- Sending timely SMS to customers
- Updation of logistics in the software and Google drive
- Updating stock of kits
- Sample pickups (as and when required)
- Administration - stock-keeping, couriers (as and when required)
- Shall be responsible for procurement and inventory maintenance of source materials for reference standards
- Coordination with various stakeholders (Lab team, Sales Team) for operation excellence support.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, monitoring pick-ups, TAT, product movement etc.