Whole Genome Sequencing
Mapmygenome now offers Whole Genome Sequencing to aid the practice of healthcare providers, patients and researchers alike. With high-precision reporting, detailed interpretation and easy-to-read clinical reports, this service empowers you to make the right decisions for diagnosis and/or treatment. This includes: - Primary Genotype Report - Personalised Genetic Counseling session (~45 mins) - Recommendations and guidelines from our counselor. This may include other screening tests if any. A physician's summary or a genetic counseling session is necessary before purchase.
Why WGS is right for you:
- Extensive coverage- this is bigger than the exome! Covers 95% to 98% of the genome, instead of just exonic (coding) regions.
- WGS offers more comprehensive view of your entire genome, with longer reads and better detection of CNVs
- Sanger confirmation of pathogenic variants and extended clinical reports are available as an add-on package.
- Expert counseling provided after the delivery of the report
- Platform: Next Generation Sequencing (Illumina HiSeq)
- Coverage: 30X
- Sample type: 2 ml Blood (EDTA) (or) 1 ug purified genomic DNA
- TAT: 10 weeks
- Deliverables: Clinical report with diagnostic findings, as per client/physician's indications. Variants file available on request.
Write Your Own Review