Why DNA ONCOSCREEN?
Cancers are most curable in early stages of manifestation. Unfortunately, less than 20% of the cancer patients in India are diagnosed and treated in the early stages. Most cancers in the country are detected at a later stage due to the lack of awareness and screening strategies. Cancer screening can help in early detection, management and potentially, curing cancer.
What is DNA ONCOSCREEN?
DNA OncoScreen is a comprehensive cancer screening test that helps identify the risk for developing certain types of cancers. It combines genetic risk assessment (<700000 markers across the genome) and biochemical testing to provide an accurate risk assessment for different cancers and known risk factors
You will get to know about
How do you benefit?
- Comprehensive screening for prevention & early detection of cancers with a combined biochemical & genetic analysis.
- Wide array of blood tumour markers screened.
- DNA mapping across 100+ genes using gold standard technology.
- Genetic counselling and action plan, personalised to YOU.
Test sample requirements
1µg - 2µg of DNA Sample
- EDTA Blood (2-3ml)
- 4-5ml in Sodium Citrate tube
- 4-5ml in ACD tube